Monday, February 25, 2013

Just a Little More


I did take pictures of my district and what not at the MTC but I'll probably just send home the SD Card in a couple weeks.  I'm trying to figure out what else to send you guys though.  There's lots of cajun spices and stuff at the grocery store...you want any of that?  Some members said there's this candy bar only sold in Louisiana around Easter that's really good..  Just let me know.  :)
 
Oh and I couldn't see the pictures that you pasted in your email so next time attach them. 
 
So Andrew in answer to your questions, we currently only have one investigator (Andrew) but we are working on finding more people.  Let's just say it's a work in progress.  Haha how's your girlfriend doing?  Emily refers to Alex as your girlfriend or your soon to be girlfriend..which one is it? :)
 
Sorry this email is so random, I just have more time so I thought I'd say a couple more things.  Dad how do I do that thing on the bike?  We only have to ride our bike once a week or when we're short on miles but I'm not sure how you do that or lock it really....that could be bad, but I'll try to figure it out. 
 
Sarah who is this Jeremy Kener-Jones kid?  You should just email me because letters will take way to long to get unless you send it to my apartment complex.  Last week we got a paper that said they'd send it home to our parents too so hopefully you guys got it, if not just send your letters to the mission office but that means I probably won't get it for a while.
 
Emily my best adivce to studying the scriptures would be to ask questions and find your answers in the scriptures.  I still don't even understand what's going on when I just read, but when I'm looking for specific things it's more meaningful.  Like this morning I was reading with the question of how I can help Andrew with his word of wisdom problems.  And in 1 Nephi where he says something along the lines of "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded me for I know that the Lord givith no commandments until the children of men save he shall prepare a way that we may accomplish." It made me think that the word of wisdom is a commandment and it's through the Atonement that the Lord has provided a way for us to keep the commandment.  I hope that all makes sense.  
 
Mom keep up the good work, you're doing wonderful.  And at least one of my favorite girls back home writes to me every week.  *cough Sarah and Emily cough* haha just kidding guys.   
 
I love each and every one of you so much.  Possibly even including Tye.  Tell both Grandma's hi and everyone back in the ward and that I love them.  
 
Love Always,  Sister Schmutz  

No comments:

Post a Comment