Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hey Family!!

New Orleans was great!  Way back when, President told Sister Andrade that she needs to go see New Orleans so we decided to ask the office elders to go today and they said yes so we ended up going with our district which includes the office elders and north elders and then we also invited prairieville and tiger bend so it was just our old district that came along.  As always a great time with fellow missionaries.  :)  sorry we're off to a dinner appointment soon so I'll try writing as fast as I can.  

This week we did tons of service.  Let's just say I've never sweated so much before in my life.  For specialized training we had an hour of instruction and then President wanted us out and doing something so we had a zone service project all day for two days.  Hot and humid weather equals a lot of sweat.  And then we were helping lots of people move all week.  Man I love serving though.  :)

Oh hey and there's a new video for the temple and it's awesome!  If y'all haven't seen it yet you should go soon...it's so good.  

Other than that this week was just a weird one because I hardly saw anyone from the ward.  We went on exchanges and I was down in second ward for wednesday.  Then thursday and friday we were doing service all day and saturday we were helping people move all day.  So we hardly got to see anyone.  All I can say is I love our area and the people here.  

I hope y'all have a wonderful week.  I love y'all!

Love Always, Sister Schmutz 

No comments:

Post a Comment